I made this for dinner tonight (not all of it obviously) and I can honestly say it does not taste like cauliflower one bit! Above you see the steps you take to make it and now I will explain it!
First, you cut up all of the cauliflower that you have. Second, rinse it under some water so you clean off anything lingering on it! Third, put it into the food processor and it will rice it up as you see in my giant mixing bowl. It is very easy to just throw in some freezer bags and put it in the freezer for when you want it!
Fried Cauliflower Rice (Just like regular fried rice!)
- 1/2 of a head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons-1/4 cup of olive oil (will differ)
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 3 green onions chopped
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Add the cauliflower and stir it and cook until it is tender. Add any olive oil as needed.
- Add the minced garlic and stir for a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Push cauliflower to the side of the skillet and add the egg.
- Work the egg, soy sauce, and sesame oil into the cauliflower. Then add the green onion.
- Cover and lower heat for about 15 minutes or until tender.