Vegan Cabbage Sandwich!
Even though I’m not a strict vegan like I once was over a year ago - I still find that keeping as close to a vegan diet has been the best dietary practice I could do for my overall health. Plus, veggies can be REALLY TASTY!!!
Here’s how to make this simple warm sandwich:
* Slice Brussel Sprouts and Sautée with small amount of onion (optional) in Olive Oil, until softened.
* Salt & Pepper (to taste)
* Toast some Rye slices. I found a brand Oroweat didn’t have any dairy or eggs in their Russian Rye
* Spread some tofutti alt cream cheese on ze toast
* I had previously made a red cabbage slaw (chopped and soaked in vinegar only - recipe to come)
* Pile your veggies on the toast and that’s it!
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZL9EhwgjbYJf